me and my girl

While the number of photos of me and my girl pale in comparison to the amount of time we spend together, there are a few floating around here and there. These were snapped by Allen after Ava’s birthday party earlier this month. We were out in the back yard playing and the light was just beautiful. My camera was laying off to the side, and Allen starting shooting. Lo and behold. I do exist!

Get in touch with Amanda | View Amanda’s Portfolio | Like Amanda on Facebook | Follow Amanda on Twitter | Subscribe to the Blog

Maggie - Adorable pictures. Love all of them but the second to last is my favorite. Great job Allen!March 30, 2012 – 2:19 pm

brittany s. - SOOO cute! LOVE the b/w one!March 30, 2012 – 11:10 am

Colleen - Just found you searching “Canon 100mm macro lens”… LOVE LOVE LOVE your work :) What lens did you use on these photos – stunning! New FAN!March 30, 2012 – 9:04 am

ashley - It is great to see you on this side of the camera too!! I love these pic’s of you and your sweet girl!!March 29, 2012 – 2:46 pm

katie o. - Yea!! Mommy shots! Allen did a fantastic job! Will he be second shooting with you soon? :)March 29, 2012 – 1:23 pm

Louisa - Aww very cute photos!March 29, 2012 – 9:18 am

Michael - These are some of my favorite. She is such a doll.March 28, 2012 – 9:09 pm

Deb Wood - Good job Allen Pair! Beautiful photos. There are far too few of the mommy person.March 28, 2012 – 6:26 pm

Erin - Love these images!March 28, 2012 – 3:27 pm

Crystal Hardin - Love these! The last one is just too adorable for words!March 28, 2012 – 2:52 pm

Stacey - oh my goodness, she’s gotten big! you’ll cherish these :-)March 28, 2012 – 1:33 pm

paige - So nice to have a picture of the girls. I cherish the few I have. Those are great…now can you teach my hubs to work the camera!March 28, 2012 – 1:12 pm

chevin Woodruff - Two beautiful gals.March 28, 2012 – 12:37 pm

robin - LOVE these – its nice to see you on the other side of the camera :)March 28, 2012 – 11:52 am

Kristen - LOVE these!!!!! Great job, AP!March 28, 2012 – 11:18 am

April - Good job, AP! Love these!! Hope you frame the one of you laying in the grass… Precious!March 28, 2012 – 11:02 am

Gail - Oh these are SOOO precious! I can’t believe how big she’s getting — and how close she is to walking! Love that Allen did this for you :) She’ll treasure these!March 28, 2012 – 10:58 am

Jill - Love this post! happy baby pretty momma :) Great job AP!March 28, 2012 – 10:57 am

Amy Carson - How adorable are these!! I especially love the black and white one :) Good job on the photos Allen!! You’ve taught him well Amanda hehehe :)March 28, 2012 – 10:47 am

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.